Nudging the world towards healthy living, while transforming the lives of children with disabilities.
– Health. Healthy eating is fundamental to happy living
– Giving. As a first principle
– Laughter. Fierce determination, with everyday laughter
– 80/20. A focus on the 20% that delivers 80% of the outcome
– Promises. Keeping our promises, losing our self-limiting beliefs
– Conversation. Discarding our aloneness and easing into the conversation
– Imagination. If we imagine it, some day we can make it happen. We imagine something remarkable!
- To create a social movement in support of healthy eating.
- To help people achieve their No.1 New Year’s resolution “to eat healthy/lose weight” and in the process raise funds for charities that support young children with disabilities.
- To do this we have created an annual Healthy Eating fundraising challenge called “Fabulous February (FabFeb)” where people sign up to eat healthy during the month of February and get family and friends to sponsor them.
- Our first year goal is to sign up 10,000 participants internationally who fundraise an average $200 each, thereby raising $2m for charity.
- Our three year goal is to sign up 50,000 participants internationally who fundraise an average $200 each, thereby raising $10m for charity.