Terms and Conditions for our agreement
These Terms and Conditions form part of Our Agreement. Our Agreement deals with what you must do, what we agree to do, how we deal with each other’s “content” and “intellectual property”, what you must not do, our liability, your liability, privacy obligations and other matters.
What is “Our Agreement” and who does it cover?
1. We are FabFeb
2. Our Agreement comprises:
(a) these terms and conditions;
(c) policies, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on the FabFeb Website; and
(d) the Payment Terms.
3. Our Agreement governs our relationship with:
(a) registered participants of FabFeb (we call you “Participants”); and
(b) people who make donations (Donors) through the FabFeb Website (Donations), place an order for any purchase through the FabFeb Website (Purchase Order), or otherwise access or use the FabFeb Website (together, we call you “Website Users”).Our Agreement also governs the relationship between Participants and the companies and brands that sponsor FabFeb (we call them “Partners”).
4. If you are a Participant you agree to Our Agreement at the time you create an account with us.
5. If you are not a Participant but you are a Donor or place a Purchase Order or you are
otherwise a Website User, you agree to Our Agreement at the time you access and use the FabFeb Website (including to make a Donation or place a Purchase Order). You enter into a separate agreement on the then-current terms of Our Agreement each time this occurs.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and agree to Our Agreement. You must read these terms and conditions carefully. Some of the terms used in Our Agreement are defined throughout these terms and conditions or at the end.
7. If you are a Participant you must read and agree to Our Agreement before you tick the accept box.
8. If you are not a Participant you must read and agree to Our Agreement before you proceed at any time to access and use the FabFeb Website (including to make a Donation or place a Purchase Order).
9. If you do not agree to any term or condition of Our Agreement (including any disclaimer displayed elsewhere or the Payment Terms) you must not (or must not continue to):
(a) have an account as a Participant;
(b) make any Donation;
(c) place any Purchase Order; or
(d) otherwise access or use FabFeb or the FabFeb Website.
10. If you have any questions or wish to clarify any term in Our Agreement, please contact us at support@FabulousFebruary.com
How can Our Agreement change?
11. We can change any of the terms and conditions set out in Our Agreement so long as
we provide you notice through the FabFeb Website. You should regularly check the FabFeb Website for this purpose.
12. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice effective
immediately. Otherwise, we will give you a minimum of three days notice.
13. If you disagree with any of these changes, you must immediately discontinue being a
Participant, making any Donation or placing any Purchase Order, or otherwise accessing and using the FabFeb Website. If you continue to do so this will signify your agreement to the new or amended terms of Our Agreement.
Participants must have accounts
15. It is your responsibility to act responsibly as a Participant.
16. You must keep your account information up to date with us. We require this to be
able to identify you, to contact you as permitted under Our Agreement and for security
17. You must be at least 18 years old or have the consent of your parent or guardian to create an account as a Participant. You must not attempt to do this if you are under 18 years old and do not have the consent of your parent or guardian.
18. If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the FabFeb Website, you are responsible for ensuring that such use complies with any rules, policies or protocols which apply to the use of the internet in your workplace.
19. You should not allow anyone else to use your account. If you do allow someone else to use your account, you are liable under Our Agreement for any act or omission by them which may breach Our Agreement.
20. The privacy of all Participants and Website Users is very important to us. We will only
21. You agree that all content and information you share or post on or make available to the FabFeb Website will be publicly viewable.
Communications with you
24. You agree that our main form of communication with you will be by email or through
the FabFeb Website. If you provide us with a telephone number, you agree that we may
Payments you might make
26. If you make any Donation or place any Purchase Order you agree to our Payment Terms at the time of doing so by clicking the applicable box.
27. You must only make Donations or place a Purchase Order in accordance with Our Agreement (including the Payment Terms).
28. It is FabFeb’s preference to distribute the donations according to the preferences made by our participants at sign up. However, we reserve the right to distribute the funds as we wish. [We will publish the beneficiaries we have provided funds to in our Annual Report and on our website.]
What we will do
29. We will make FabFeb and the FabFeb Website available to you in accordance with Our Agreement but do not guarantee any level of or any availability of the FabFeb Website.
30. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you and any relevant authorities should we become aware of or have a reasonable basis to suspect that the security of your account or any information about you held by us has been compromised or if you may be seriously.
31. We reserve the right to remove any content posted that is disrespectful of others or otherwise offensive. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the logos or other material from our website unless you have our permission.