Serves: 5 serving
Preparation + Cooking time: 5 minuets
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 4 cubed peeled kiwifruit (about 3/4 pound)
• 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 4 fruit-flavored green tea bags
• 1 1/2 cups boiling high-fat soy milk
• Place cubed kiwifruit and banana pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until almost firm. Place the tea bags in a medium bowl. Pour the boiling soy milk over tea bags, and steep for 3 minutes. Strain the tea mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, and discard the tea bags. Stir in honey, and cool. Combine the kiwifruit, bananas, and tea mixture in a blender, and process until mixture is smooth.