serves: 4 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 5 minutes
Meal Type: Sauces and condiments / Low Carb High Fat
• 1 tsp dill weed
• 1 tbsp ground pepper
• 1 tsp or 1 packet dijon mustard
• 1 fl oz lemon juice
• 16 oz salmon
• 0.2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- Pre-heat oven using the broiler setting.
- Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of salmon.
- Prepare sauce by combining mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill weed in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Set sauce aside.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Broil 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Portion steaks on plates and spoon sauce over salmon. Garnish with lemon wedges
- Serve with a baked potato, rice or pasta and a green salad.
- Note: fresh fish is the key to a great fish dish.