serves: 3 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 5 minutes
Meal Type: Sauces and condiments / Low Carb High Fat
• 1/2 tsp chili oil
• 1/4 tsp sesame oil
• 1/4 lime yields lime juice
• 1 clove garlic, grated
• 1 tsp ginger, grated
• 1/4 cup water
• 2 tbsps soy sauce
• 1 tbsp peanut butter, no salt
• 1/2 tbsp honey
- Squeeze lime into pan. Add soy sauce, chili oil and sesame oil. Add and heat grated ginger and garlic through.
- Add peanut butter, stir. Bring to a light boil. Add the water. The mixture will smooth out once it reaches boiling.
- Add salt and honey to taste.
- Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for potstickers. Also fabulous drizzled over greens salad with tofu and steamed broccoli finished with a few roasted peanuts.