Serves: 4 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 40 minutes
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 20 medium cremini mushroom, cleaned and stems removed
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 3 tbs minced yellow onion
• 2 tbs taco seasoning
• 3 ounce spinach
• 5 eggs
• 1 tbs butter
• Queso fresco
• 4 burrito sized
• Place the mushroom into a food processor and finely chop
• Heat the olive oil in medium sized fryimg fan over a medium heat . add onion , stir and cook untilsoft , about 3 minutes
• Add the mushroom , and cook for 5 minutes over medium low heat
• Stir the taco seasoning , then add the spinach. Cook until lightly wilted, about 1 minutes
• Place the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
• Wipe out the fryingfan .
• Whisk the eggs in a small bowl
• Heat 1 tbs of butter in the frying fan that you used for cooking the mushroom.
• Add the eggs , and cook until it soft set
• Heat the tortillas.
• Place a tortilla on a plate, add some of the mushroom mixture , the eggs and sprinkle of queso fresco
• Wrap up burrito style