Serves: 4 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 1 hr minutes
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
- 10oz Frozen spinach, very well drained
- 1 small can sliced black olives, well drained
- 1 cup roasted peppers (red, yellow, orange or all three), well drained
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- cooking spray (to coat pan)
Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Thaw spinach & drain all vegetables very well in paper towels – watery veggies will leave the finished pie soggy.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until well mixed. Pour into a non-stick 8×8 square baking pan, lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until pie is solid.