Serves: 10 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 25 minuets
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 1 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
• 8 large eggs
• 1 tsp yellow mustard
• 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
• Boil eggs.
• Slice eggs in half long ways.
• Carefully remove egg yolks.
• Mix egg yolks, sweet pickle relish, light mayonnaise, dijon and yellow mustard in a small mixing bowl.
• Spoon mixture into egg halves. Garnish.
• Let sit in fridge for 2 hours.
• Note: garnish as you please, both paprika and parsley are nice.