serves: 1 servings
Preparation + Cooking time:30 minutes
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
- 1/4 cup = 60 ml organic coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons erythritol crystals
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored whey protein
- 6 extra large organic eggs
- 2 oz = 60 g unflavored, unsweetened full-fat cream cheese without food additives
- Mix the coconut flour, erythritol and whey protein in a small bowl.
- Place the eggs and the cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until there are no lumps of cream cheese.
- Add gradually the dry ingredient mixture, beating all the time while adding.
- Cover, and let the batter stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat. Add a generous amount (1–2 teaspoons) of butter to the hot griddle and let the butter melt completely.
- When the butter is not foaming anymore, pour about 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the batter onto the griddle, or until the bottom of the griddle is very thinly covered by batter.
- Cover the griddle and cook the crepe until the bottom is light brown and there is no fluid left on top.