Serves: 2 – 4 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 15 minutes
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 2 cups sliced mushroom
• ½ medium onion
• 2 cloves garlic, diced
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
• 2 cups chopped fresh kale
• 3 eggs
• salt and pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 375º F.
• Drizzle olive oil into skillet over medium heat on the stove. Add in mushrooms, onion, and garlic and sauté until slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
• Add in red pepper and kale and sauté another 3 minutes.
• Depress three areas within the ingredients with the back of a wooden spoon and crack an egg into each of the depressions.
• Place in the preheated oven and cook until the egg has reached your preferred amount of doneness, 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper, to taste.