Serves: 2-4 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 15 minuets
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 2 cups sliced mushroom
• ½ medium onion sliced
• 2 gloves garlic , diced
• I red pepper, deseeded and sliced
• 2 cups chopped fresh kale
• 3 eggs
• Salt and pepper , to taste
• Preheat olive oil into skillet over medium heat on the stove . add in mushroom, onion, and garlic and sauté until slightly tender , about 3 minutes
• Add in red pepper and kale sauté another 3 minutes .
• Depress three areas within in the ingredients with the back of wooden spoon and crack an egg into each of the depression.
• Place in the pre heated oven the ingredients oven and cook until the has reached your preferred amount of doneness , 3- 5 minutes .. add salt and pepper , to taste.