Serves: 12 bites
Preparation + Cooking time: 20 mins
Meal Type:/ Low Carb High Fat
• ½ lb Raw, sushi-grade tuna of choice, diced (I used Yellowfin)
• 1 Tbsp Green onion, diced
• ¼ Cup Plain, Greek yogurt
• 1 – 1½ tsps Sriracha sauce, to taste.
• ¼ tsp Garlic powder
• Salt, to taste
• 1 Small cucumber
• 1 Sliced nori (seaweed) sheet, for garnish
- Slice the cucumber into ¼ inch thick circles and lay out onto a plate.
- Dice the tuna and green onions and throw them into a medium mixing bowl.
- Into the bowl, add the Greek yogurt, sriracha, garlic powder and salt. Make sure to taste and adjust the salt to your preference.
- Scoop about 1 Tbsp of tuna onto each cucumber and garnish with additional sriracha and sliced nori (if desired.) Alternatively, if you want it to taste even more like sushi, mix some extra minced nori into the tuna mixture.Devour!
FabFeb is delighted to announce Bed Bath & Beyond as its first Corporate Sponsor. We look forward to working with them to make next February a fabulous month for those on our healthy eating challenge, as well as for the children with disabilities who will benefit!
We are pleased to announce that Denis Snelgar has accepted the role of a Strategic Advisor to FabFeb Foundation.
Denis has over 25 years management experience including 10 years as inaugral CEO of Waitemata District Health Board and Northtec Polytechnic. He has a broad range of analytical, strategic, interpersonal and leadership skills essential for tomorrow’s business environment.
In the last decade his focus has moved to being a tipping point consultant for a broad range of individuals, teams and organisations in the public, NGO’s and private sector. Denis worked in Asia Pacific as an international management consultant with JMW working with Fortune 500 corporations on achieving extraordinary performance. He brings contemporary thinking and practices to each assignment and has wide experience in restructuring and new positioning of companies. Leadership development, mentoring, capital works, strategic planning and alliancing is core to his skill set. Current assignments include a number of start-ups and Fast 40 SME’s who are looking to launch new products and services, grow their business or to re-invent themselves. He is delivering leadership and high performance training to a number of large organisations. He is a judge and a mentor of the University of Auckland’s MBA programme and their entrepreneurial programme Spark for the annual $100k challenge and mentored the winning team in 2009, 2010 and 2012. He has recently worked for NZTE developing some of their Global health strategies for NZ.
He has Directorships on crown entities, private trusts, Maori organisations and private companies. He brings a skill set of leadership, strong analytical and financial skills, coaching and mentoring along with considerable industrial and human resource experience. His passion is having companies be the best they can be through high performance while also being an enriching place to work.