Serves: 6 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 25 minuets
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 6 small ears fresh corn
• 2 poblano|poblano peppers
• all natural PAM vegetable cooking spray
• 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ tsp grated lime rind
• ¼ cup fresh lime juice
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp coarse ground pepper
• ¼ tsp ground cumin
• ½ medium-size purple onion, diced
• 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
• 4 small hass avocado|California avocados, peeled and sliced
• Coat corn and peppers with cooking spray.
• grill corn and peppers in a weber charcoal or gas barbecue covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 °F to 400 °F) 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
• Cool slightly.
• Cut corn kernels from cobs; set aside.
• Remove stem and seeds from peppers, and coarsely chop; set aside.
• stir together lime rind and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add corn, peppers, avocado, onion, and cilantro, tossing gently.
• Serve with grilled shrimp, chicken or hamburgers.