Serves: 8 servings
Preparation + Cooking time: 45 minuets
Meal Type: / Low Carb High Fat
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 5 large shallots, sliced thinly lengthwise through the root
• 2 pounds fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut on diagonal into 2-inch pieces
• 1 bunch small radishes (about 8 oz.), trimmed, thinly sliced
• 1 packed tsp. finely grated lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• Salt and pepper
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add asparagus and continue to cook, tossing frequently, until asparagus is crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
• Add radishes, lemon zest and butter to skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until radishes are just warmed through, about 1 minute. Squeeze lemon juice over and toss again. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.